Monday 5 November 2012

Well I did it!

I've finally done my first craft fair.......and loved it!  12yo and I were delivered to Washington Arts Centre on Saturday and, once our stall was up and ready, a new shopping empire was born.  Well perhaps not an empire but getting there.  We had an out of the way stall but we still managed to attract customers.  Most people were lovely and seemed to have a real interest in my products so I was definitely pleased about that.



I wasn't actually feeling as grumpy as I look on this photo.  I was caught at a bad angle.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

12yo managed to take an active part in the selling and by lunchtime was encouraging me to take a break and have a wander around the stalls so that she could be left in charge.  Alan Sugar could learn a thing or two from her.  I found that my most popular items were those featuring highland cows and have even got a commission to make more.  All in all, we had a lovely time and the people were really welcoming.









We will be back on the 15th December for the Christmas fair along with Santa, mulled wine and a choir. Festive or what?  Come and visit us.

No comments:

Post a Comment